REGULATIONS of the online store: www. primavera-home.com
I. General provisions
- The online store located at www.primavera-home.com, hereinafter referred to as the e-shop & nbsp ;, allows you to make purchases via the Internet
- The owner and selling in the e-shop primavera-home is PRIMAVERA HOME SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with headquarters in Warsaw 02-699, ul. KŁOBUCKA, No. 23B, office U1 (hereinafter referred to as: & nbsp; Seller ), NIP: 5372642157; REGON: 380322806.
- Buyer & nbsp; may submit a complaint to the following address: PRIMAVERA HOME SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA ul. Brzeska 170a, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, the goods should be returned to the following address: PRIMAVERA HOME SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA ul. Brzeska 170a, 21-500 Biała Podlaska.
- Seller & nbsp; offers presented in the e-shop & nbsp; goods at prices specified in the price list and according to the following rules.
- Buyer & nbsp; is a natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality that has registered its order and made the specified in the fee price list, has consented within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text - Journal of Laws of 2002, number 101, item 926, as amended) to process her personal data contained in the order form for the purpose of using the e-shop and possibly for marketing purposes related to its functioning.
- Consumer & nbsp; is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity .
- Seller & nbsp; declares that he conducts business in accordance with good manners & nbsp; and in a way that does not distort or may distort the market behavior of the average consumer before, during or after the conclusion of the product contract.
II. Conclusion of the contract (making purchases)
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year through the purchasing system that is an integral part of the e-shop, or by phone from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 18:00.
- Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 14:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, they will be processed the next working day.
- The necessary condition for the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the order is the provision of all data required in the order form.
- Reserved that & nbsp; Seller may, in the event of irregularities in the order necessary for the delivery (in particular, this applies to incorrect presentation of personal data or contact details), withdraw from the order. In the case of shipments paid by bank transfer, this reservation requires a prior, full refund of the payment made to & nbsp; Buyer and at the expense of Seller to the account from which the transfer was made.
- To place an order & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; may place an order or make a one-time e-shop user registration. This registration is free. & Nbsp; Reseller & nbsp; undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 "On the protection of personal data, uniform text - Journal of Laws of 2002, number 101, item 926 as amended).
- The Buyer & nbsp; has the right to access the data of their own user account at any time, in particular their own personal data, to correct them and to submit a request for cessation of their use and removal.
- Seller , in connection with the order placed, may contact & nbsp; Buyer , & nbsp; in particular & nbsp; in order to verify the order. This verification will be made before the order is processed. It applies in particular to telephone calls or e-mail correspondence with & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; in order to confirm the correctness of the order. Contact is at the expense of Sellers .
- Seller & nbsp; announces Buyer & nbsp; information about the ordered goods before shipment orders.
III. Price and terms of payment
- The order entails the obligation to pay, the payment includes the price of the goods and delivery costs.
- The price of the goods results from the offer of the e-shop & nbsp; and the content of the order placed by & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; in accordance with the price list in force in the e-shop.
- Buyer & nbsp; has the option to pay for the purchased goods via bank transfer - prepayment, payment card, e-transfer or cash on delivery.
- When making a transfer, it is absolutely necessary to provide the order number in the transfer title. It is a prerequisite for the performance of the contract. In the event that it is not met, & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; will attempt to obtain this number from Buyer . If the payment cannot be identified, the amount will be refunded to the account of the Buyer & nbsp; within 7 (seven) days, and the order relating to it will be considered invalid and canceled.
- Bank account number to which payments can be made in Polish currency: 41 1750 0012 0000 0000 3986 4037 & nbsp; - run by Raiffeisen Bank
- The price of the goods includes all fees related to the introduction of the goods, which means that the offered price is the gross price of the goods expressed in PLN (delivery costs are specified in Chapter V of the Regulations).
- The receipt is a standard document confirming the purchase.
- A VAT invoice is issued for the company and a private individual at the request of & nbsp; Buyer . < / ol>
- Seller & nbsp; ceases to be bound by the order & nbsp; Buyer , placed in the prepayment system in the case of when no payment is made to the indicated account within 14 days from the date of sending the e-mail confirming the order (payment by bank transfer or card).
- In the case of orders paid by bank transfer, payment card or in the e-payment system & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; will start processing the order immediately after receiving the payment for the order, in the case of cash on delivery - immediately after receiving the order.
- Buyer & nbsp; it is not possible to modify the parameters of the order after its prior approval. < li> The delivery will be made by a courier company or another shipping company indicated by & nbsp; Seller . The order processing time is counted from the moment the payment is received.
- The order processing time does not exceed 35 business days, unless a different date is specified in the description of the Product or when placing the order. In the event of temporary or permanent unavailability of goods & nbsp; the Buyer & nbsp; it will be informed immediately. & Nbsp; If the order consists of Products with different delivery dates, the order is sent to & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; in accordance with the longest term appearing in the order. After prior agreement with & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; it is possible to partially complete the order for individual products.
- Seller < / strong> & nbsp; not bears liability for delays in production or transport resulting from random causes beyond his control.
- The purchased goods will be sent to the address provided by & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; in the order form - & nbsp; place of performance.
- Ordered Products will be delivered to & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; either by the shipping company or by courier.
- Products delivered courier services are delivered from Monday to Friday at times appropriate to the operation of a particular courier company. In order to arrange the delivery details, the courier may contact & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; by phone (also SMS). We do not guarantee delivery of goods by courier at the time specified by & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; in the order.
- All parcels are to be unloaded by the courier or other carrier. The service of bringing the furniture is not included in the price of transport. & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
- If it is not possible to collect the parcel within the prescribed period, & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; may charge additional costs related to the re-shipment or storage of the ordered product.
- Before collecting the parcel from the courier, check that the packaging is not & nbsp; shows signs of damage caused by transport. If the packaging of the parcel is damaged, do not accept the parcel and prepare a damage report in the presence of the courier and contact the Service Department as soon as possible to clarify the matter. A written damage report is the basis for further complaint procedure. & nbsp;
- The cost of delivery will be given for approval & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; at the stage of making the order.
- Determining the individual cost of delivery will depend on the weight and dimensions of the shipment, as well as the distance to the place of delivery and method of payment. Each time the amount of the fee will be available to & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; to his message - before confirming the order.
- The fee related to the delivery of the shipment and payment processing in the agreed on the order, the amount is covered by & nbsp; Buyer , unless & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; based on the promotional offer, to release & nbsp; ; Buyer & nbsp; from the necessity to pay such a fee in whole or in part - the information about the promotional offer will be made known to the & nbsp; Buyer < / strong> & nbsp; before order confirmation.
- The cost of delivery is a separate item on the order and the billing document (invoice or receipt) issued by & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; ; for & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; and will be part of the total value of the contract.
- Delivery cost except t The territory of Poland will be determined individually with the e-shop service. VI. Complaints
- Powers Buyer who is a consumer, resulting from the provisions of this section, are independent of the rights under the Act of May 30, 2014. consumer (Journal of Laws 2014.827).
- In the event that & nbsp; the Buyer & nbsp; found any qualitative or quantitative defects in the purchased goods, he should contact e-shop service in order to determine how to handle the complaint as quickly as possible.
- Differences in the color of the fabric, leather, eco-leather, wood, laminated board, which result from different parameters of the monitor or graphics card, do not constitute grounds to submit a complaint. The photos presented on the Store's website are illustrative, fabrics and colors may slightly differ from those available. The color of natural wood may actually differ in color from the photo of the product. In addition, & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; reserves the possibility of structural and color differences of materials from different beams and differences between the offered fabric sampler and fabric obtained in production. These are differences resulting from the natural dyeing process of fabrics and are independent of & nbsp; Seller .
- When ordered by & nbsp; Buyer < / em> & nbsp; furniture upholstered with a fabric in the same color as the already purchased furniture, there may be a difference in the shades of the selected fabric, which does not constitute grounds for a product complaint.
- Complaint protocol & nbsp; < em> Buyer & nbsp; can download from the e-shop website. All fields are filled in and then returned by e-mail. Buyer & nbsp; has the right to submit a complaint in writing or by e-mail.
- If the goods are returned to & nbsp; the Seller , & nbsp; the Buyer & nbsp; preventing its damage. Shipping address: & nbsp; PRIMAVERA HOME ul. Brzeska 170a, 21-500 Biała Podlaska.
- Seller , via a courier company, will collect the goods from & nbsp; at his own expense The Buyer .
- If the complaint is found to be justified, the goods will be replaced with another, full-fledged product, and if it is no longer possible, & nbsp; the Buyer & nbsp; your money will be refunded. In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made to the account of the payment card from which the payment was made.
- Seller & nbsp; will recognize the complaint within 14 days from the day of its receipt.
- Product dimensions given in the e-shop may differ from the actual ones by +/- 4cm, which results from technological processes. & nbsp; Rights due to quality defects expire:
- In the event that the buyer is & nbsp; Consumer , and the physical defect was found within one year from the date of delivery of the sold item, it is presumed that the defect or its the reason existed at the time of delivery of the item to & nbsp; to the consumer & nbsp; or to the carrier indicated by the consumer.
- seller & nbsp; deliver goods without defects.
- NOTE! IMPORTANT INFORMATION & nbsp ;! MIRROR FURNITURE DUE TO JOINING DIFFERENT MATERIALS (WOOD, PLYWOOD, MDF BOARD, MIRROR, GLASS) WE INFORM: & nbsp; In winter, due to the high amplitude of temperatures, it is recommended to keep the furniture in an adaptation room in order to avoid shock. thermal. Rooms in which furniture is used should be regularly aired (not applicable in winter) and the relative air humidity should be kept constant at the required level of 45% - 60% at an air temperature of 18 ° C -24 ° C. In the winter (heating) period, air humidifiers must be used in order to maintain the required relative air humidity, as it is a condition of the guarantee.
- In the event that & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; wishes to withdraw from the contract and return the goods, they may contact the e-shop service & nbsp; in order to determine the method of returning the goods.
- Buyer & nbsp; is obliged to secure the returned goods in a way that prevents their damage. Shipping address: & nbsp; PRIMAVERA HOME. ul. Brzeska 170a, 1-500 Biała Podlaska.
- Shipments sent to the address & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; cash on delivery will not be collected.
- In accordance with Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827). from the contract concluded with & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; may withdraw without giving reasons within 14 & nbsp; (fourteen) days from the date the shipment was received. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry (this does not apply to the products specified in point 5)
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to & nbsp; the Buyer < / strong> in the case of ordering a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs, including in particular a product with properties individually specified by the Consumer, such as color or type of material from which the product is made .. All products are made and ordered to order & nbsp ; Buyer & nbsp; are non-returnable, in particular they are not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement.
- In case of resignation from the order for non-prefabricated goods by & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; within 2 days from the date of the advance payment, it is fully refundable. In the event of cancellation of the order by the Buyer & nbsp; after 2 days from the date of the advance payment, it is not refundable.
- The buyer & nbsp; is obliged to return the item to the Seller & nbsp; or give it to a person authorized by the e-shop & nbsp; to be collected immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the item before its expiry.
- Consumer & nbsp; is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the character, characteristics& nbsp; and the functioning of the item. & nbsp;
- The money will be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, with the proviso that & nbsp; withholds the reimbursement of payments received from & nbsp; Consumer & nbsp; until the goods are returned or delivered by Consumer & nbsp; proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
- Seller & nbsp; refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by & nbsp; Buyer , unless & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; clearly he agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him. (In the case of payment by payment card, the refund will be made to the account of the payment card from which the payment was made).
- Buyer & nbsp; may withdraw from the contract, by submitting Sellers & nbsp; a declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which is attached as Annex 1 to these regulations.
- Seller & nbsp; does not provide the possibility of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by by electronic means.
- Buyer & nbsp; may return the item via GLS courier, whose addresses Buyer < / strong> & nbsp; find & nbsp; here , the shipping fee is covered in this case by & nbsp; Buyer . & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; bears only the direct cost of returning the items. Due to the size and weight of the goods, in the event of withdrawal from the contract, returning the goods may involve higher costs than ordinary mail.
- Buyer & nbsp; is obliged to secure the returned goods in a way that prevents its damage. Shipping address: & nbsp; PRIMAVERA HOME. ul. Brzeska 170a, 21-500 Biała Podlaska.
- Shipments sent to the address & nbsp; Sellers & nbsp; cash on delivery will not be collected.
- All content of e-shop websites & nbsp; (illustrations, text, names, brands, photos, videos) are the property of & nbsp; Seller . Any partial or total reproduction of the content made by any means and on any medium requires the prior and express consent of & nbsp; Seller .
- All information, content, software is protected by law intellectual property and copyright. & nbsp; Seller & nbsp; may grant you the right to copy, display or distribute the entire content of this website. Any unauthorized use of this content by third parties may be subject to legal proceedings.
- Seller , in the event that he cannot perform the obligation due to even a temporary inability to perform the performance with the properties ordered by & nbsp; the Buyer < / em> , may be released from the obligation by providing a substitute performance of the same quality and purpose and for the same price or remuneration, informing at the same time & nbsp; Buyer & nbsp; in writing about his right not to accept this benefit and withdraw from the contract, with the return of the goods at the expense of & nbsp; the Seller .
- The information on the primavera-home.com website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. & Nbsp; Customer & nbsp; placing an order using the mechanisms available on the primavera store website -home.com makes an offer to buy a specific product under the conditions specified in the product description.
- After placing an order & nbsp; Customer & nbsp; receives an automatically generated e-mail from Primavera Home - e-mail confirming the registration of the order. This e-mail does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of the offer and conclusion of the sales contract. The sales contract is concluded after Primavera Home confirms the availability of the product and accepts the Customer's order, which will be confirmed by a separate e-mail or by phone after completing the order.
- Seller & nbsp; reserves the right to change prices and quantity of goods in the e-shop offer & nbsp; during the day, withdrawing individual products from the offer and introducing new goods. Changes in prices, parameters, delivery conditions etc. do not apply to orders placed & nbsp; and confirmed.
- The applicable law is Polish law, including in particular: the Civil Code, and in relation to contracts concluded with consumers, the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827).
- The parties may pursue their claims in court proceedings, in mediation proceedings or before an arbitration court agreed by the parties.
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. This does not apply to items specified in point 7, section 5.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us (PRIMAVERA HOME ul. Brzeska 170a, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Tel. +4883 343 38 13; + 48 & nbsp; 790 215 & nbsp;051 email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- You may use the model withdrawal form attached to these regulations, but not it is mandatory.
- Seller & nbsp; does not provide the option of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by electronic means.
- To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- Effects of withdrawal:
IV. Terms of order fulfillment and delivery
V. Delivery cost
1) within the period specified by the warranty card in the event that such a card was delivered with the goods - information about the duration of the warranty and a link to the document or to the subpage where you can find information about the content of the warranty included in the product card on the store's website . & nbsp;
2) in the case of warranty within two years from the date of delivery of the item
3) entitlements due to quantity defects should be reported immediately upon receipt of the parcel, not later than within 7 days.
VII. Buyer - Consumer rights: Withdrawal from the contract and return of goods
VIII. Confidentiality of personal data
INFORMATION CLAUSE WHEN DOWNLOADING DATA DIRECTLY FROM THE PERSON
According to art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is PRIMAVERA HOME SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its seat in Biała Podlaska, ul. Brzeska 170, premises, A, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the REGON number: 361233925, NIP: 537-254-05-34 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller")
2) The data protection officer at PRIMAVERA HOME SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA is Mr. Grzegorz Lesiuk, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Your personal data will be processed on pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) - c) GDPR in order for you to conclude with Primavera Home & nbsp; contracts for the provision of services offered and performance of this contract, as well as the performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Seller, direct marketing, creating statements, analyzes and statistics, verification of payment credibility, handling complaints and notifications, technical support, financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents.
4) Primavera Home & nbsp; is entitled to transfer your personal data to third parties. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data subcontractors. The transfer of your personal data takes place on the basis of the contract concluded by you and on the basis of mandatory provisions of law, including at the request of authorized courts, authorities and institutions.
5) Your personal data, as a rule, is not transferred outside the area of EEA. The transfer of your personal data outside the EEA may, however, take place when it is necessary to provide your service, including a situation when the service will require the participation of Subcontractors based outside the EEA.
6) Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract for the provision of services offered by PRIMAVERA HOME SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, in connection with which your personal data is processed, and after this period until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract for the provision of services offered by the Seller. However, your personal data recorded in the accounting records will be kept for the period specified in applicable law, including tax regulations.
7) Subject to the limitations resulting from the GDPR and other legal provisions, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object, and the right to withdraw consent at any time if the processing is based on your consent.
8) You have the right file a complaint to the supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR, when you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9) To the extent necessary to perform the contract concluded by you with the Seller for the provision of services offered, and to the extent necessary to take action at your request and to the extent necessary to be completed by PRIMAVERA HOME SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA applicable legal obligation - the processing of your personal data is based on the law, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR, without the need to consent to the processing of your personal data. In the remaining scope, providing your personal data is voluntary. However, to the extent that consent to the processing of your personal data has been expressed by you only for marketing purposes, providing your personal data is voluntary, but refusal to consent or withdrawal of consent will prevent the Seller from informing you about new offers and promotions.
10) You may be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, if we are authorized to do so by applicable law or you have previously consented to it.
IX. & nbsp; Intellectual Property Law
X. Final Provisions
INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
1) In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us) ), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract.
2) We will refund the payment using the same payment methods, which were used by you in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
3) We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first. >
4) You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items.