1. How do you place an order?
If you wish to place an order, please choose one of the following options:
- place an order in a physical shop. In order to do it, visit our Showroom, based at 23B Kłobucka Street in Warsaw. The opening hours are as follows: from Monday to Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM and on Saturday: 11 AM – 4 PM,
- contact one of Primavera Home trade representatives by phone or email. To find contact details, please check the Contact page,
- click on the cart button on the website.
2. Where can I add some order details that are not available while placing an order?
If you wish to add some extra details to your order, please choose the „Message for the seller” option while placing it. You can also contact one of our trade representatives, using the following phone number: +48 796 896 041.
3. Is it possible to return the purchase?
Yes, returning the purchase is possible if the item is available in stock or is being produced at that time. Returning the purchase is not possible if it was prepared to order, manufactured based on the Customer’s requests and it was confirmed by the Customer before the production had started. In such cases, please contact the Complaints Department in order to discuss the issue.
4. What is the order fulfilment time?
Order fulfilment time depends on the goods. In stock, we have items available immediately. In such a case, the only thing required is the agreement on the delivery date, which can be realised even within 48 hours. We also produce goods on request, for which we need approximately from 2 up to 12 weeks. You will find the information about the product’s availability in its description on the product card. Please follow that information or contact our trade representatives, using the following phone number: +48 796 896 041.
5. Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes, you can pay for the order using a credit card, whether you are shopping online or at a distance. In such a case, please remember to let us know you would like to pay with a credit card.
6. Is cash on delivery possible?
Yes, cash on delivery is possible for most of our products. However, there are some exceptions you will find listed below:
- For a natural person the payment on delivery cannot exceed PLN 6000 gross. If the purchase is transported by us, any payment on delivery is possible.
- In case of an order for a company, the payment on delivery is only possible if it does not exceed PLN 15 000 gross.
- In case of an item on order, we require a deposit for the reservation, agreed with our trader beforehand.
- If the order includes items on order, we require a deposit towards the manufacture.
7. Is it possible to pay for the purchase in instalments?
Yes, paying for the purchase in instalments is possible. In such cases, the process is conducted by SANTANDER BANK.
8. Do you have an exposition?
Yes, we have a Showroom, based at 23B Kłobucka Street in Warsaw, Poland. The exposition is not permanent and it undergoes continual developments and alterations. If you wish to ask us any questions regarding the exposition, please contact the consultants working in the Showroom, choosing one of the following phone numbers: +48 570 529 889 or +48 791 424 997.
9. Where can I check available fabric colours?
The fabrics are available to check in our Showroom, based at 23B Kłobucka Street in Warsaw, Poland. It is also possible to borrow fabric samples after paying the deposit. In such cases, you can collect the samples from our Showroom, or we can organise a courier shipment for you.
10. Is it possible to receive fabric samples?
Yes, receiving fabric samples is possible after paying the deposit. In such cases, you can collect the samples for our Showroom, or we can organise a courier shipment for you.
11. How can I order fabric samples?
If you wish to borrow our fabric samples, please contact one of our trade representatives. In order to do that, please visit the Contact page and use the phone numbers and email addresses listed there.
12. Where will I find product weights?
Product weights are available in product descriptions in the Features sections. If such information is not provided for a given product, our traders are ready to help you. You can contact them using the following phone number: +48 796 896 041.
13. How much will I pay for the delivery?
The cost of delivery depends on the size and weight of the purchase, as well as a delivery method and the Customer’s whereabouts. The cost of delivery will be automatically calculated after adding the postal code to your online order.
For purchases over PLN 35 000, delivery is free. If you have any further questions regarding delivery costs, please contact our traders using the following phone number: +48 796 896 041.
14. Do you ship abroad?
Yes, we do ship abroad. If you would like to discuss the details of orders shipped abroad, please contact us using the following email address: [email protected] or our phone number: +48 570 052 400.
15. How much will I pay for international shipping?
Delivery cost depends on the size and weight of the purchase, as well as a delivery method and the Customer’s whereabouts. The cost of delivery will be automatically calculated after adding the postal code to your online order.
In order to discuss further details regarding the delivery, please contact us using the following email address: [email protected] or our phone number: + 48 570 052 400.
16. Does the delivery cost include bringing the item(s) inside my home?
No, bringing the item(s) inside your home and assembly is discussed and agreed on individually, depending on the Customer’s needs. In such a case, the price depends on the size of the purchase, the place the items need to be brought in and the delivery location.
17. What companies do deliver the item(s)?
We cooperate with many delivery companies and an external transport company. We also offer our own transport. If you would like to receive more information on what company will deliver your purchase, please contact the delivery department, using the following phone number: +48 790 215 051. You are also welcome to email us at [email protected].
18. Will the courier contact me before the delivery?
Yes, the delivery department will provide the courier with the Customer’s contact details. The courier will contact you on the day of delivery.
19. Can I select the day for the delivery?
Yes, choosing a specific date of delivery is possible in most cases. We always do our best to adjust the delivery date to the Customer’s preferences.
20. Can the courier help me bring the purchase inside my house?
If you have paid for the service of bringing the purchase inside your home, the delivery man will obligatorily do that. If you have not paid for such a service, the delivery man will help you if he agrees. However, it is not obligatory for him in such a case.
21. How can I make a complaint?
Please send complaints and all remarks regarding any discrepancies via email to our Complaints and Returns Department at [email protected]. You are also welcome to contact us using the following phone number: +48 791 424 944.
22. How long does it take for a complaint to be processed?
Following the regulation available on our website, the Complaints Department have 14 days to provide the Customer with the answer to a report. The time spent on a given complaint investigation depends on the case.
For more information regarding your reported complaint, please contact the Complaints and Returns Department directly at [email protected]. You are also welcome to contact us by phone using the following number: + 48 791 424 944.